Lost universe of Programing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost universe of Programing

USERNAME :- Forum Post:-114

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unable to see invite button...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pratyush Dayal

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Engg. Student, Final Year
What U like To do ? : Masti
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Unable to see invite button... Empty
PostSubject: Unable to see invite button...   Unable to see invite button... I_icon_minitime1/22/2008, 3:12 am

Quote :

Hi friends...

I am using Google Talk for chatting..I want to invite others to join me..so that I can chat with them..
I am unable to see invite button in my friends list for those friends whose photo is present. And for those whose photo is not present I can see the invite button...
How do I invite my friends whose photo is present there.....anyone please help me....
Back to top Go down
AMAR JHA

Male
Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Engineer/Listening to muzik,novels,travelling
What U like To do ? : Itz Memory....... just like ur GF who remembers all the mistake that u comitt
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Reply To G-Talk Query...............   Unable to see invite button... I_icon_minitime1/22/2008, 3:34 am

Hi Pratyush
There seems to be some confusion in ur query.First and foremost thing is that there is no Invite button in G-Talk.if the person is added in ur G-Talk list then u have to simply click the name twice to open the message box to chat wid him/her.if u dont have that frend added to ur frend list then simply add his g-mail id.by using add button given at the bottom of the G-Talk.once he/she accepts ur invite that person will be visible to u in ur list and u can talk to that person by using the procedure mentioned above.i hope that should sove ur problem................Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pratyush Dayal

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Engg. Student, Final Year
What U like To do ? : Masti
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Thanks yaar...   Unable to see invite button... I_icon_minitime1/24/2008, 2:59 am

Thanks yaar ... everything is right now ....your solution helped me solve my problem....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to see invite button...   Unable to see invite button... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to see invite button...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost universe of Programing :: WRITE YOUR PROBLEM IN ANY TECHENOLOGY-
Jump to: